Hi! How was your Halloween? ♡ My Halloween was funny. I want to show you how it was looked! My baby SKZOO has own costumes. I show my SKZOO's and my own too for you. ♡ My Halloween party was perfect and funny. Before my party I was at school. I photographed/interviewed, it was okay, maybe not my fav thing. After my school I get some thing what I need for our party from my mom's house. I petting my cat too!! In Halloween party we ate sweets and played Uno and taked a pic of our SKZOO's. AND NOW I show pic!! ♡ My costume /I was Hyunjin (Ceremony MV) ♡ My SKZOO's costumes! Halloween party pic: This was IV blog, I hope you like it. Remember your life is yours. See you soon ♡
Heyyy!!! How are you? I post my video rn ♡ I'm exciting!!! I hope you'll like it and watch it. So the video is posted nowwwww YEYYY Finally it's done ♡ Here linkkkk First my day video So this was IV blog. I hope you liked it and go watch my video now!! Remember enjoy your life. ♡
Hey!! How are you? ♡ I'm okay, I hope you too I'm so exciting because I can see Stray kids movie!! ♡ It's on sixth February My birthday is fourth February!! So it's same week! Like under two weeks Then I really hope summer and warmer weather come faster I love summer and warm♡ I want wear cute and beautiful outfits and take awesome pic of my outfits and me ♡ I'm so inspired... I don't have pics right now so I show my delicious pizza for you!! and my basic outfit ♡ I probably post that on my Instagram after I edit that Wait I never told my Instagram for you! It's cxtestar you can just click that and it opens! ♡ But this was IV blog, I hope you like it ♡ And remember love yourself and say that for you ♡ Hope we see soon♡
Uuu söpöä
ReplyDelete